6 Ingredient Cookies
Do you have a sweet tooth like me? There's no way I'm giving up sweet treats completely. I've found that I can certainly add them into my diet, especially if I make them myself. These cookies are absolutely delicious and they only have 6 ingredients!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed lightly)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 walnuts (or nut of choice)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Beat egg in a medium bowl with a handmixer, then add the almond butter, brown sugar and baking soda
- Next stir in the chocolate chips and nuts
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball, then flatten and place on the parchment paper
- There should be about 1" between cookies
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden around the edges
- Makes about 1 1/2 dozen cookies
This recipe was adapted from "Clean Eating" magazine, one of my favorites. You'll definitely want to add this cookie into your rotation!