- Each week consists of the following: Lower body (quad focus), Upper body, Glutes & Hamstrings, Abs, HIIT
- Each exercise links to You Tube where I demonstrate how to perform the move
- Resistance workouts take between 30-40 minutes. HIIT and Abs take 15-20.
- When you purchase the guide you have the option to join a FREE Facebook Group. I provide feedback, motivation, group support, encouragement and modifications if needed.
When I created this guide I had my booty in mind, hence the two lower body days. I incorporated lots of exercises to help me accomplish my pull-up goal, and I sprinkled in a lots of my favorite pelvic floor exercises into the Ab workouts.
What equipment is needed:
- Stability Ball
- Resistance Bands
- Kettlebell (can sub with a dumbbell)
There are a few exercises that are done on a cable machine, but resistance bands can also be used. Dumbbells and barbells are pretty interchangeable if you don't have both.