Crispy new potatoes are the perfect side to almost any dish. They are easy to make and can pretty much be thrown into the oven with a bit of oil and seasoning, and 40 minutes later they are done. I made these the other night along with my Meatloaf, and they were absolutely delicious. I didn't measure anything, so this is just an estimate.
- 1 bag mini new potatoes (purchased at Aldi)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash & dry potatoes and then cut in half, making them all roughly the same size
- Place in a large mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil
- Next add all of the spices, coating the potatoes evenly
- Let that marinate while your own heats up
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, checking them halfway through
That's it ya'll! Super easy and super good!