Garlic Nann Bread
If you follow my stories on Instagram, then you know I'm obsessed with garlic Nann Bread! My love for Indian food started when I was living in London in my early 20's. Every other corner in London has an Indian takeaway on it, and its the best curry I've ever had. Side note, people that say the food in England is terrible are INSANE! Ok, back to Nann bread. First let me say that this isn't a "healthy" Nann bread recipe, and its pretty high calorie, if counting is your thing. Its easy to make, delicious, and is the perfect pairing with an Indian dish.
- Plain Nann Bread (from Aldi)
- 6ish cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Chop garlic in a mini chopper or with a knife
- Heat a small non stick sauce pan over low heat
- Once the pan is hot, add the butter and olive oil
- Once the butter and oil is melted, add the garlic
- Sautee for only about 1 minute
- Then pour the butter/garlic mixture onto the Nann bread
- Put in the toaster oven on a metal try or foil until toasted nicely
- I like to take the bread out when it has just started to slightly brown
That's it!! Super easy and so dang good.