My homemade granola is delicious and super easy to make. You can easily swap the spices for anything you like, or use a different kinds of nuts, or even add chocolate chips once its cooled. So many possibilities!
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 c sliced almonds
- 1/4 c ground flax seeds
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1/4 c raw honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, then whisk in the raw honey
- In a separate bowl combine all of the dry ingredients: oats, almonds, flax seeds, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt
- Slowly add the coconut oil and honey blend into the dry ingredients
- Spread the mixture onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 20 minutes. Mix granola halfway through
I enjoy eating this with plain Greek yogurt and berries, or even as a topper with vanilla ice cream. Let me know if you try it, and if you try any other combinations!