Overnight Oats 2.0
If you watch my stories then you know I LOVE overnight oats. I typically make a batch on Sunday, which will give me three servings for the week. I have adapted my previous recipe just a bit, which is why I'm updating it for you. That being said, you can tweak this recipe to fit your preferences pretty easily. If you're not a fan of vanilla protein you can always use chocolate.
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops of Transformation Protein Vanilla ice cream protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 c chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 tbsp. (approximately) almond butter
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Next add the almond milk and stir until there are no clumps
- Then divide the mixture into three jars or containers
- Lastly I add the almond butter to each jar or container. I like to split up the 2 tbsp. into each portion, so its not completely mixed in, but dabbed on top.
- Place these in the refrigerator overnight and they will be ready in the morning.
- I like to add sliced banana right before I'm about to eat them. I find if you add it overnight, it can become too mushy.
What's your favorite overnight oats combination?