Protein French Toast
Ok guys, I'm obsessed with Aldi's Protein Bread! Each slice has 10 grams of protein! The carbs are also low, making it a staple in my diet. If you're like me, you love traditional French toast. I decided to try making it a bit healthier by using the protein bread, and I'm so glad that I did. Great flavor and protein packed.
- 2-3 slices Aldi's Protein Bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- splash of milk
- Crack the egg into a bowl and add all of the ingredients (except for the bread)
- Mix everything together thoroughly
- Heat skillet over medium heat and spray with oil of choice
- Once the pan is hot dip one piece of bread at a time into the egg mixture, coating both sides of the bread
- Place in the pan and cook 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
- Enjoy with your preferred syrup and a side of fruit
Hope you love it!