Summertime means more salads, and I typically like to eat a bit lighter in the warmer months. This tuna salad recipe is super easy and cheap and the ingredients are usually things I already have on hand.
- 2 cans of light tuna packed in water
- Mayo or miracle whip
- 2-3 celery stalks rinsed and chopped
- 2-3 green onions rinsed and chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Open and drain cans of tuna
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Eat on toast, lettuce, or on crackers
Super easy, protein packed and delicious!